Sweet Life Blueprint
A simple 6-part framework to create a plan that really sticks
Do you have stacks of partly used planners lying around that you tried and abandoned?
Do you set new goals each year, but you’re lucky if they last until spring?
Are you struggling to make permanent, positive changes in your life?
Do you want to learn how to craft a plan that sticks all year long?
Then this is for you!
Here’s the thing: all that popular planning advice from the so-called gurus doesn’t actually work for us busy moms, does it?
I’m Laura from I Heart Planners, and I’ve been creating planners full time for the past 5 years. Through my blog, I’ve had the chance to hear from thousands of busy women who are trying to make plans that stick. I’ve taken what I’ve learned and put it all into a simple, six-part framework for creating a planning system that really sticks.
- Where you should start when creating your plans (and it’s not what the experts tell you)
- How to free up brain space by creating habits that run autopilot
- How some popular goal-setting approaches set you up for failure and what to do instead
- Why not taking time for reflection is actually holding you back from your goals (and the right questions to ask yourself to really clear your mind)
- Why you’ll never find the perfect planning system (and why that’s actually a good thing)
- The problem with failure and why you’re probably looking at it all wrong (and how to view it in a way that actually helps you instead of dragging you down)